2017 TRI Greenville
June 3, 2017
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- 6:00am-7:30am Adult Athlete Check-In
- 6:00am-10:45am Youth Athlete Check-In
- 7:35am Welcome
- 7:41am National Anthem
- 7:45am Transition Closes
- 7:45am Race Review
- 8:00am Adult Triathlon Gun Start – Wave 1: Elite & Duathlon
- 8:04am Adult Triathlon Gun Start – Wave 2: Men
- 8:08am Adult Triathlon Gun Start – Heat 3: Women & Team
- 10:30-11:00am Youth Transition Re-Opens / Adult Transition Exit
- 10:30am Adult Awards Ceremony
- 10:52am Welcome Youth
- 11:00am Youth Transition Closes
- 11:05am Race Review
- 11:15am Youth Race Start – U-15
- 11:20am Youth Race Start – U-10
- 12:15pm Youth Awards Ceremony
- 12:45pm ClosingClick here to download printable version of the Event Day Schedule
Online registration closes at 11:00pm on Tuesday, May 30. Late registrations will be accepted at the Early Check-In Friday, June 2 from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm and on race day, Saturday, June 3 from 6:00 am-7:00 am for adult participants and from 6:00 am-10:00 am for youth participants. Registration will close 1 hour prior to the start of the race.
Early check-in on Friday evening is highly recommended to keep procedures moving quickly on race day.
Friday, June 2
4:00 pm-7:00 pm
Greenville Area Community Center
900 E Kent Rd
Saturday, June 3
Adult – 6:00 am-7:30 am
Youth – 6:00 am-10:30 am
Baldwin Lake Beach
Transition & Start
- Transition opens at 6:00 am.
- Transition closes at 7:45 am. Youth athletes are not permitted in the transition area from 7:45 to 10:30am and adult athletes may not exit transition until 10:30 am.
- Adult first wave starts at 8:00 am.
- Youth transition re-opens at 10:30 am.
- Youth transition closes at 11:00 am.
- Youth first wave starts at 11:15 am.
Health & Safety
- Make sure to get plenty of hydration and nutrition the week prior to the race.
- Eat only familiar foods before and during the race.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Lay out your transition area at home before packing for the race.
- Arrive to the transition area early.
- Double check to ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Warm up prior to the start of the race.
- Relax and have fun!
Race results will be posted on our website by 4:00 pm on race day.
- Binoculars (it is 1/4-mile across the lake)
- Folding chair
- Rain Gear
Helpful information about the race and the Greenville area is available at the Gazebo, located above the transition area.
- Restaurant maps
- Race information
- Community information